Skip to main content
These set of photos were taken the day after my daughter's communion. After I had filled myself with chocolate biscuit cake and sweets galore. My stomach was so bloated and uncomfortable.

So for the next week I got my act together and ate good. I felt so much better and my stomach was flat again. We need to remember that no matter how much we train that if we're not eating the right foods we get clogged up and bloated. What's the point in working your ass off to get your body strong and fit and eating crap food that hinders your results. Combine your training with the right eating and you'll be in super shape, fit, strong and healthy.                                           


  

Some of my meals that helped get that belly flat again.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little about me

I started my fitness journey 2 years ago and it's the best thing I've ever  done. I was a stay at home mother to 3 children, and just needed an outlet, I was sick of complaining about my body and hating bits of it and wishing I was fitter. So I got stuck in and started training and running. I fell in love with every aspect of exercise, the feeling of satisfaction when you'd push yourself, the confidence you gain when you see your body changing and the health benefits too. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd come this far and I've Tough Mudder to thank for it. I completed my 1st tough mudder in 2015 and realising that yes I can do this I can push myself out of my comfort zone made me do so much more than I ever expected to do when I started working out. It's great to have an aim for fitness it makes it so much more fun. In the last two years I've taken on 2 tough mudders 1 hell & back 1 run a muck 1 white collar boxing event 2 half mara