Skip to main content
These set of photos were taken the day after my daughter's communion. After I had filled myself with chocolate biscuit cake and sweets galore. My stomach was so bloated and uncomfortable.

So for the next week I got my act together and ate good. I felt so much better and my stomach was flat again. We need to remember that no matter how much we train that if we're not eating the right foods we get clogged up and bloated. What's the point in working your ass off to get your body strong and fit and eating crap food that hinders your results. Combine your training with the right eating and you'll be in super shape, fit, strong and healthy.                                           


  

Some of my meals that helped get that belly flat again.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk Tough Mudder

So you've signed up for Tough Mudder and you're thinking, what have I done? Am I right. I was the very same my 1st year. I was so nervous and what made it worse was watching all the videos on you tube. I kept saying I won't be able to do that, but you know what I done every single one of them and so will you. The atmosphere on the day is amazing there's nothing like it. There'll be so many people like you (Mudder virgins) and so many legionnaires who want nothing more than to help you on the course. TM is not a race or a timed event it's all about the fun, completing a distance with crazy obstacles something you thought you'd never do and been proud of yourself and then boasting to your friends about!!!! So much that they join you next year. Can anyone do Tough Mudder? Yes they can you can walk the course as it's not timed. But I'd recommend having a good level of fitness so you enjoy the day more. If your not fit at all and would like to ta...
Follow me https//instagram.com/iluvmymadras For my latest progress on my pull ups This year I want to be able to do dead ringer in Tough Mudder. So they only way is to train. I've started from the bottom on this one and hopefully by July I'll be strong enough to get even 1/4 of the way across that obstacle.

Slow progress is still progress

I know the thought of working out can be daunting especially if like me you'd never been inside a gym and your perception of the gym was tank top, muscles, gorgeous confident people everywhere. My other half worked in a gym for 10 years and was always trying get me over to train with him. The tought of it made me sweat. 🙈    After been at home with children you lose your confidence and the ability to strick  up conversation with adults. So any where there's not kids you try to avoid. I know there's so many of you nodding your heads now in agreement with me.   So when the opportunity came up to join a small morning class while the kids were in school, I swallowed my fears, I told myself you won't do it at home moaning about your flabby bits. It was nerve wrecking to say the least. But you know what it didn't kill me, it was the start of my baby steps. SMALL PROGRESS.  The confidence started to build and I could feel myself becoming a happier person.  ...